Monday - Fri - 9:00 - 5:00pmSaturday-Sunday - Closed
4800 North Federal Highway, Boca Raton, FL 33431Building B, Suite 103B

Unmarried Parents Seeking A Binding Parenting Agreement

Unmarried Parents Seeking A Binding Parenting Agreement

Although uncommon, it is possible and, often cost effective, for unmarried parents to initiate and finalize the process of establishing the legally recognized time-sharing rights of both unmarried Parents while the Parties are still engaged in an ongoing romantic relationship and/or have an amicable, friendly relationship if they agree on how time-sharing / visitation with the Parties’ Minor Child(ren) should be spent between the parents, as a precautionary measure, should the relationship crumble. In this instance, after evaluating your circumstances, we would be happy to assist you in petitioning the Court to place your parental agreement into a parenting plan and petition the Court for entry of the same, making it legally enforceable. This way, should you find yourselves in disagreement later, you and your family would have documents to guide your parenting of your Minor Child(ren).

Our Office Address

4800 North Federal Highway, Building B, Suite 103BBoca Raton, FL 33431

Our Phone Numbers

561-939-8042 or 954-956-7676

Our Email

Read Our Reviews

We Are Here To Help

Contact us

This Attorney is Lead Counsel Rated. Click here for more Information.

*Free Consultation*s are offered upon preliminary review of the shared facts of your case with the firm and are offered upon determination by an attorney whether the prospective case is within the firm's purview of legal services.

© 2017 K/S Attorneys at Law. All rights reserved.