Monday - Fri - 9:00 - 5:00pmSaturday-Sunday - Closed
4800 North Federal Highway, Boca Raton, FL 33431Building B, Suite 103B

“Out of Wedlock” Fathers

“Out of Wedlock” Fathers

In recent times, Minor Child(ren) are more often born outside of wedlock. When a child is born outside of the confines of a marriage, many people are surprised to find that a Father’s parental rights must often be established and ordered by a Court, enabling the Father to have the legally enforceable right to enjoy established time with his biological child(ren).

K/S Attorneys at Law recognizes that you don’t have time to waste, particularly if your biological child is being kept away from you. Accordingly, recognizing the urgency and emotional turmoil involved in matters such as these, after evaluating your circumstances and dependent upon our findings, we would promptly petition the Court to establish time-sharing and a parenting plan on behalf of the unmarried parent and zealously advocate for your legal rights to your child(ren).

Our Office Address

4800 North Federal Highway, Building B, Suite 103BBoca Raton, FL 33431

Our Phone Numbers

561-939-8042 or 954-956-7676

Our Email

Read Our Reviews

We Are Here To Help

Contact us

This Attorney is Lead Counsel Rated. Click here for more Information.

*Free Consultation*s are offered upon preliminary review of the shared facts of your case with the firm and are offered upon determination by an attorney whether the prospective case is within the firm's purview of legal services.

© 2017 K/S Attorneys at Law. All rights reserved.