Monday - Fri - 9:00 - 5:00pmSaturday-Sunday - Closed
4800 North Federal Highway, Boca Raton, FL 33431Building B, Suite 103B

One Parent Keeping Minor Child(ren) from other Parent

One Parent Keeping Minor Child(ren) from other Parent

Sometimes when never married parents separate, children born out of wedlock begin living with one parent and the residential parent refuses to allow the non-residential parent to see or spend time the Minor Child(ren), leaving the non-residential parent in the dark and without hope of developing and/or continuing a meaningful relationship with his/her biological children.

K/S Attorneys at Law recognizes that you don’t have time to waste should you find yourself in this unfortunate circumstance. Accordingly, recognizing the urgency and emotional turmoil involved in matters such as these, after evaluating your circumstances and dependent upon our findings, we would promptly petition the Court to establish time-sharing and a parenting plan on behalf of the unmarried parent and zealously advocate for your legal rights to your child(ren) thus disarming the residential parent from the ability to deny visitation and time by the other parent.

Our Office Address

4800 North Federal Highway, Building B, Suite 103BBoca Raton, FL 33431

Our Phone Numbers

561-939-8042 or 954-956-7676

Our Email

Read Our Reviews

We Are Here To Help

Contact us

This Attorney is Lead Counsel Rated. Click here for more Information.

*Free Consultation*s are offered upon preliminary review of the shared facts of your case with the firm and are offered upon determination by an attorney whether the prospective case is within the firm's purview of legal services.

© 2017 K/S Attorneys at Law. All rights reserved.