Monday - Fri - 9:00 - 5:00pmSaturday-Sunday - Closed
4800 North Federal Highway, Boca Raton, FL 33431Building B, Suite 103B

General Child Support

General Child Support

At any time, a parent may petition the Court for payment of child support to be paid for the benefit of the Parties’ Minor Child(ren). Further, whether the parents were married or not, in Florida, in specific circumstances, the law allows for retroactive child support, which, at the Court’s discretion, allows the Court to asses back child support to be paid by the paying parent for up to twenty-four (24) months prior to the effectivity of a new child support order.

If you are a parent who is being motioned to the Court or Department of Venue to pay child support or have been served with a Petition for child support, you should immediately consult with an attorney to ensure that the mathematical equation is properly calculated and that your child support is accurately assessed in the best interest of you, and of your Minor Child(ren), particularly if you have fluctuating income and/or if you have concerns as to whether the Minor Child is your biological child and/or you wish to simultaneously establish time-sharing/visitation.

Whether you are the paying parent or the receiving parent, K/S Attorneys at Law can assist you in passionately advocating for an accurate and fair computation of retroactive and/or an initial award of child support in the best interest of yourself and your Minor Child(ren).

Our Office Address

4800 North Federal Highway, Building B, Suite 103BBoca Raton, FL 33431

Our Phone Numbers

561-939-8042 or 954-956-7676

Our Email

Read Our Reviews

We Are Here To Help

Contact us

This Attorney is Lead Counsel Rated. Click here for more Information.

*Free Consultation*s are offered upon preliminary review of the shared facts of your case with the firm and are offered upon determination by an attorney whether the prospective case is within the firm's purview of legal services.

© 2017 K/S Attorneys at Law. All rights reserved.