Unfortunately, there are people who don’t pay their debts, and debt collection is a part of many businesses. The usual first steps are phone calls and letters, but what happens when those methods don’t work? Should you hire a commercial collection attorney in Boca Raton?
1. The Debtor Failed to Respond
If your efforts to collect a debt through calls and letters haven’t worked, it’s time to hire a commercial collection attorney. You can continue down the same avenue, but it’s not likely you’ll get different results.
2. You Don’t Have Time and Resources to Dedicate to Debt Collection
Does your staff really have the time to pursue outstanding debts? Probably not. Hiring a commercial collection attorney means you have someone who can dedicate their time to recouping your losses.
3. The Money You’re Owed Is a Significant Amount
Small debts might not be worth your time, but larger ones are. Yes, you do have to pay a commercial collection attorney for their time, but if you’re due a large sum of money it’s worth the cost.
Are There Really Benefits to Hiring a Commercial Collection Attorney in Boca Raton?
Of course, you can attempt to collect debt on your own, but it makes more sense to hire a commercial collection attorney in Boca Raton for these benefits:
- Quick results: The calls you’ve made and letters you’ve sent have been ignored. Do you know why? It’s probably because there is nothing legal about them, so people don’t take them as seriously. People who owe money tend to act faster when they’ve been contacted by an attorney.
- Expertise: Commercial collection attorneys know the law better than business owners and even collection agencies. They use their knowledge to work for you to make sure the debt is recovered in a timely and efficient manner
Do You Need Help With Debt Collection? Call K/S Attorneys at Law for a Top-Notch Commercial Collection Attorney in Boca Raton!
At K/S Attorneys at Law, you’ll meet with one of our experienced commercial collection attorneys for a free, no-obligation consultation to learn how we can best help you. Contact us today at 561-939-8042 to speak with one of our intake specialists!