Se Habla Espanol
Nous Parlons Creole
- Traffic Defense Info
- Traffic Civil Infractions
- Traffic Criminal Violations
- Driving Under the Influence (DUI)
- Traffic Defense FAQ
- Submit a Traffic Ticket
Traffic Civil Infractions
Civil Traffic Infractions can be broken down into several categories:
Moving Violations (most common)
- Avoiding Stop Sign
- Red Light
- Improper Lane Change
- Failure to Yield right of way
- Illegal U-turn
- Improper Turn
- Speeding in Construction Zone no Worker Present
- Speeding in Construction Zone Worker Present
- Speeding School Zone
- Seat Belt Violation (no points)
- Failure to Use Due Care
- Improper Backing
Did You Know?
Legislation may be passed that gives points for any guilty finding for a seat belt violation?
- HOV Violation (no points)
Non-Moving Violations (most common)
- Equipment Violations
- Lights Out
Paper Violations (most common)
- Expired Tag Infraction
- No Proof of Insurance
- No Proof of Driver's License
- Driving While License Suspended without Knowledge
- No Registration Civil Infraction
One of the major benefits of hiring our firm is that our attorneys know the laws regulating motor vehicles, and found under Title XXIII "Motor Vehicles". Additionally our attorneys keep current with any new legislation being passed to regulate Florida roadways.
Your ticket may be completed by the officer improperly, and as a result, your constitutional rights may have been violated. Let the professionals help you. There is no charge for your consultation, and you can hire us over the phone in as little as two minutes.
If you have a problem with a license suspension due to unpaid traffic tickets, why spend your entire day at the DMV, when we can assist you with clearing your license?
Are you having a problem with getting insurance for your car? Did your insurance drop or otherwise not renew your policy? Need an SR-22?