Slip and Fall Accidents
Unfortunately, accident happen every day. People often slip, trip, and fall in their homes or at other places. Sometimes slip and fall accidents result in serious injury. Slip and fall accidents can happen at any place and at any time. A trip to your local store could turn into a trip to the local emergency room. If someone else contributed to your slip and fall injury than you might have a case.
Premises liability means homeowners and business owners are legally responsible for injuries resulting from slip and fall accidents on their property.
- The owner of the property or an employee must have caused the dangerous condition. For example, a wet mopped floor or merchandise left on the floor.
- The owner of the business or the business employee must have known about the dangerous condition but neglected to do anything about it. For example, a serious defect (such as a crack) on a sidewalk or in an isle.
- Another example is a commercial building that has been notified about dangerous steps and failed to do anything about it.
There are many different types of slip and fall liabilities:
- Homeowner Liability
- Renter and Landlord Liability
- Business Owner Liability
Slip and Fall Accidents Can Happen In The Following Places:
- Parking Car Garages
- Work Places
- Common and Emergency Stairs
- Construction sites and areas under construction
- Swimming Pools
- Recreation Areas
- Fast food eateries
- Second Homes
- Neighbors Homes
- Public Facilities
- and More…..
We off a no obligation, free slip and fall accident evaluation. K/S Attorneys at Law are available to provide you with ample information to make an informed decision about whether you have a valid slip and fall accident case. Personal Injury is no laughing matter and when you are hurt the legal clock starts ticking. Find out what your rights are today by calling us at 561-939-8042 today.